A friend of mine is looking for someone at his agency. I told him I’d post the job here, in hopes of finding the perfect SEM for it. Note: This is not a paid listing, just a good gesture. (Insert Applause)
Did-it Search Marketing is the leader in cutting edge technologies and marketing strategies that leverage Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, and other search engines and media providers, with over 100 professionals employed. We are rapidly expanding and looking for great candidates to help strengthen our team. On client services side we are looking for:
Associate Account Executive:
The Associate Account Executive is responsible for daily campaign monitoring, optimization, and keyword/creative level changes and improvements. They receive campaign optimization and management direction from the Account Executive and provide daily task assignment to appropriate team members or Production through the RT task mgmt/ticketing system.
Because of the broad range of responsibilities and collaboration with all team members, Associate Account Executives can define career paths which include Account Manager, Account Executive, or Campaign Strategist. Because their role is focused on defining a career path, they are supported with related hands-on training/tasks by their team, and work that supports their continuous growth into a selected path/role.
Essential Job Functions:
– Daily Campaign Optimization and Monitoring
– Daily monitoring of campaign performance, recommending or making adjustments to clients target metrics (CPO, ROI) to achieve desired results
– Daily monitoring of listing performances making adjustments to desired position or maximum bid allowable
– Review power terms for market competition, noting any new competition or existing competitor creative/position changes
– Adjust settings to the AI (Maestro)at various levels to achieve preferred automated responses on the real-time click stream, producing desired bid changes
– Communicate status of tactical initiatives to clients, answer questions, and field requests.
* Position requires proficiency in MS Excel including formula creation, custom report with table/graph creation, etc.
Applicants from Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business, Finance, and other analytical backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.